Help | About | Toll-Free 1.888.809.0750
We ship to
Thank you for registering
All the Latest Deals, News and More:

dog.com > Cat Supplies > Cat Food > Item # 406989

Natures Variety Instinct Chicken Bite Raw Cat Food

$13.49
Regularly: $20.57
Today's savings: 34%
Eligible for free e-certification with purchase
x

Sometimes, manufacturers require that products be advertised only at their suggested prices. When we choose to sell these items for less, we display the sale price only in the cart. To see the price, click Add to Cart.

ITEM OUR PRICE
Natures Variety Instinct Chicken Bite Raw Cat Food

$13.49

Temporarily Oversold. Please Order at a Later Date.

Shipping weight = 1.25 lbs.
Oversize Charge = $10.00

Shipping Restrictions Apply: Must Ship 2 Day Service

The selected item is temporarily unavailable for sale. Please check back soon!

Product Summary:

Natures Variety Instinct Chicken Bites Raw Cat Food
 
Natures Variety Instinct Raw Bites are formulated to be complete and balanced for cats of all life stages and breeds.  Never cooked, it mirrors a cat's ideal anscestral diet.  95% of the formula is chicken, turkey, organs, and bone, which provide an excellent source of high quality protein.  The remaining 5% is made up of fruits, vegetables, and other wholesome ingredients.  Instinct Raw Bites are made with whole foods, which allows for optimal nutrient absorption.  It contains natural enzymes for digestive health.  Grain and gluten free, it is idea for cats with food sensitivities.  Made in the USA, it is a safe raw food, so you can feel great about giving it to your best friend.   
 
Features:
  • Made in the USA
  • For cats of all life stages and all breeds
  • Never cooked, safe raw food
  • Contains 95% meat
  • All natural, nothing artificial
  • Whole foods allow for optimal nutrient absorption
  • Natural enzymes aid in digestive health
  • Grain and gluten free 
  • Complete and balanced
Item Specifications:

Size:
1.25lb

Flavor:
Chicken

Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein: min 15.0%
Crude Fat: min 9.0%
Crude Fiber: max 2.0%
Moisture: max 67.0%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids: min .22%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids: min 2.7%

Calories: 1739 kcal/kg, 190 kcal/cup

Ingredients:
Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Turkey Heart, Turkey Liver, Turkey Bone, Yeast Culture, Pumpkinseeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Apples, Broccoli, Butternut Squash, Salt, Cod Liver Oil, Dried Kelp, Carrots, Spinach, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Blueberries.
 
Feeding Guidelines:
A cat's nutritional requirements will vary based on individual metabolism, genetics, health status, environment, outdoor temperature, and other factors.  It is suggested that you customize a diet with your veterinarian.

Natures Variety Instinct Raw Bites formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for cats of all life stages and is comparable in nutritional adequacy to a product which has been substantiated using AAFCO feeding tests.
Item Number Model Number UPC
406989 699935 769949611493

Product Reviews by Customers

There are no reviews for this item. Write Review
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!