West Paw Tuckered Out Hemp Timber Dog Bed
West Paw® Tuckered Out Hemp Timber Dog Bed
The West Paw Tuckered Out Bed with Hemp is made for ease and comfort. Featuring a rounded bolstered design for added support and an open front for easy access, the Tuckered Out Dog Bed is the perfect choice for older dogs, dogs who enjoyed curling up to sleep, as well as cats.
The West Paw Tuckered Out Bed is made with our super durable and soft, all-natural Hemp material for cozy warmth and stylish strength, while the thick denier 100% recycled IntelliLoft® poly-fill gives added volume, allowing maximum comfort without lumping or condensing The entire Tuckered Dog bed is machine washable , making it easy maintenance. The West Paw Tuckered Out Bed with Hemp gives snuggling a whole new meaning!
- Made in the USA
- Rounded bolstered sides for added support
- Made with our super durable and soft Hemp material for cozy warmth and stylish strength
- Hemp is grown without chemicals, pesticides, irrigation or harvesting machines
- Thick denier 100% recycled IntelliLoft® poly-fill
- No lumping or condensing
- Easy zippered cover
- 100% machine washable, cover and fill
- Dryer safe
Outer Dimensions: (20” L x 18” W x 7” H)
Inner Dimensions: (12” L x 9” W)
Recommended for: Dogs and cats under 15 lbs
Outer Dimensions: (32” L x 24” W x 7” H)
Inner Dimensions: (17” L x 17” W)
Recommended for: Dogs 16-35 lbs
Outer Dimensions: (42” L x 28” W x 7” H)
Inner Dimensions: (27” L x 23” W)
Recommended for: Dogs between 36-60 lbs
Outer Dimensions: (50” L x 32” W x 7” H)
Inner Dimensions: (32” L x 26” W)
Recommended for: Dogs over 61 lbs
For quick washes (cover only):
Machine wash on COLD/COLD.
Machine dry on LOW heat.
For deeper cleanings, you may wash the entire bed. Since every washer and dryer are different, we recommend different strategies to different people. If you have a machine that is known to be tough on clothing (catching or tearing fabric), then we suggest you leave the insert pillow in its cover during the wash. However, if your washer machine is a front loading machine with a gentle history, then you may separate the pillow insert from the cover, inspect inserts, and wash all parts:
- Machine wash on COLD/COLD using GENTLE cycle.
- Machine dry on LOW heat or AIR DRY. (See note #2 below)
Important washing & drying notes:
1. If there is a tear in the white covering, or if an area of weakness is noticed, be sure to have these areas fixed or replaced before washing. If a damaged pillow is washed, the IntelliLoft® fill could clog drains (not to mention is no fun to clean up).
2. When drying our larger size dog beds, be sure that the bed is freely tumbling. If one area of the bed is pushed against the heating element and does not freely tumble, the heat could damage the fabric.
3. Be sure to "zip close" any zippers. This helps protect the zipper during the wash and gives it a longer life.