West Paw Tuckered Out Gravel Tiger Dog Bed
West Paw Design® Tuckered Out Gravel Tiger Print Dog Bed
The West Paw Tuckered Out Dog Bed is made for ease and comfort. Featuring a rounded bolstered design for added support and an open front for easy access, the Tuckered Out Dog Bed is the perfect choice for older dogs, dogs who enjoyed curling up to sleep, as well as cats.
The West Paw Tuckered Out features a new two pillow design to provide added support, while the thick denier 100% recycled IntelliLoft® poly-fill gives added volume, allowing maximum comfort without lumping or condensing. The entire Tuckered Dog bed is machine washable, making it easy maintenance. The West Paw Tuckered Out Dog Bed gives snuggling a whole new meaning!
- Made in the USA
- Eco-friendly, made with super soft IntelliLoft®, made with recvcled plastic bottles
- Rounded bolstered side for added support
- Easy access opening
- Two pillow design provides added support
- Zippered, removable cover
- Entire bed is 100% machine washable
- Perfect for dogs and cats of all ages
(20” L x 18” W x 7” H)
(12” L x 9” W)
X-Small size dogs and cats under 15 lbs
(32” L x 24” W x 7” H)
(17” L x 17” W)
Small and medium size dogs 16-35 lbs
(42” L x 28” W x 7” H)
(27” L x 23” W)
Medium and large size dogs 36-60 lbs
(50” L x 32” W x 7” H)
(32” L x 26” W)
Large and x-large size dog over 61 lbs
For Quick Washes:
Machine wash on COLD/COLD. Machine dry on LOW heat.
For Deeper Cleaning:
Wash entire bed on COLD/COLD using GENTLE cycle. Machine dry on LOW heat or AIR DRY
Every washer and dryer are different, we recommend different strategies to different people. If you have a machine that is known to be tough on clothing (catching or tearing fabric), then we suggest you leave the insert pillow in its cover during the wash. However, if your washer machine is a front loading machine with a gentle history, then you may separate the pillow insert from the cover, inspect inserts, and wash all parts.
1. If there is a tear in the white covering, or if an area of weakness is noticed, be sure to have these areas fixed or replaced before washing. If a damaged pillow is washed, the IntelliLoft® fill could clog drains (not to mention is no fun to clean up).
2. When drying our larger size beds, be sure that the bed is freely tumbling. If one area of the bed is pushed against the heating element and does not rotate, the heat could damage the fabric.
3. Be sure to "zip close" any zippers. This helps protect the zipper during the wash and gives it a longer life.
items in your cart
Don't Forget These Accessories