West Paw Pillow Dog Bed Coffee
West Paw Design® Pillow Dog Bed Coffee
The all new West Paw Design Pillow Dog Beds were specifically designed for dogs that prefer the open design without bumpers.
With the comfort of a mattress with the ease of a mat, the West Paw Pillow Dog Bed is hand-made, stitched with care and craftsmanship in Bozeman, Montana and is overstuffed with environmentally-friendly IntelliLoft heavy denier polyfil.
The brushed, super-soft twill cover comes in an array of stylish, chic patterns and colors with an easy access zipper allowing for easy maintenance washing.
West Paw Design was named the only pet manufacturing company to receive the prestigious 2014 B Corp “Best for the World List for Environmental Impact” Award.
- Made in the USA
- Stylish design
- Built for durability and comfort
- Sewn by hand, with care and craftsmanship in Bozeman, Montana
- Brushed super-soft twill cover
- Thick denier 100% recycled IntelliLoft® polyfil made from recycled plastic bottles
- Cushion will not bunch or flatten
- Zippered, removable cover for easy maintenance
- 100% machine washable
Recommended for: Dogs and cats up to 20 lbs
Dimensions: (21” L x 15” W x 6” H)
Recommended for: Dogs 21 – 40 lbs
Dimensions: (26” L x 22” W x 6” H)
Recommended for: Dogs 41 – 60 lbs
Dimensions: (34” L x 24” W x 9” H)
Recommended for: Dogs 61 – 80 lbs
Dimensions: (35” L x 27” W x 10” H)
Recommended for: Dogs 80 + lbs and over
Dimensions: (42” L x 32” W x 10” H)
For quick washes (covers only):
Machine Wash on COLD/COLD
Machine Dry on LOW heat
For deeper cleanings, you may wash the entire pet bed. Since every washer and dryer are different, we recommend different strategies to different people. If you have a machine that is known to be tough on clothing (catching or tearing fabric), then we suggest you leave the insert pillow in its cover during the wash. However, if your washer machine is a front loading machine with a gentle history, then you may separate the pillow insert from the cover, inspect inserts, and wash all parts:
Machine Wash on COLD/COLD using GENTLE cycle.
Machine Dry on LOW heat or AIR DRY. (See note #2 below)
1. If there is a tear in the white covering, or if an area of weakness is noticed, be sure to have these areas fixed or replaced before washing. If a damaged pillow is washed, the IntelliLoft® fill could clog drains (not to mention is no fun to clean up).
2. When drying our larger size beds, be sure that the bed is freely tumbling. If one area of the bed is pushed against the heating element and does not rotate, the heat could damage the fabric.
3. Be sure to "zip close" any zippers. This helps protect the zipper during the wash and gives it a longer life.
items in your cart
Don't Forget These Accessories