West Paw Organic Cotton Dog Bed Stillwater
West Paw Design® Organic Cotton Dog Bed Stillwater
Featuring a luxurious, silky-soft organic cotton cover, the West Paw Design Organic Cotton Bumper Dog Bed is a proudly made in the USA dog bed that’s hand-sewn for durable, long-lasting use.
This eco-friendly dog bed is made with organic cotton that’s grown without harsh pesticides or chemical fertilizers and filled with a thick denier 100% recycled IntelliLoft® polyfill made from recycled bottles.
Made for extreme use, the cushions will not bunch or flatten. The zippered opening makes washing a breeze for easy maintenance.
Designed for comfort and style, the West Paw Design Organic Cotton Dog Bed will keep your pup and the environment happy for years to come!
West Paw Design was named the only pet manufacturing company to receive the prestigious 2014 B Corp “Best for the World List for Environmental Impact” Award.
- Made in the USA
- Stylish design
- Luxurious, durable organic silky-soft cotton cover
- Sewn by hand, with care and craftsmanship in Bozeman, Montana
- Thick denier 100% recycled IntelliLoft® polyfil made from recycled plastic bottles
- Cushion will not bunch or flatten
- Zippered, removable cover for easy maintenance
- 100% machine washable
Dogs and cats up to 20 lbs
(23” L x 20” W x 6” H)
Recommended for: Dogs 21 – 40 lbs
Dimensions: (31” L x 26” W x 7” H)
Recommended for: Dogs 41 – 60 lbs
Dimensions: (36” L x 28” W x 9” H)
Recommended for: Dogs 61- 80 lbs
Dimensions: (42” L x 34” W x 10” H)
Recommended for: Dogs over 80 lbs
Dimensions: (48” L x 39” W x 11” H)
For quick washes (covers only):
Machine Wash on COLD/COLD
Machine Dry on LOW heat
For deeper cleanings, you may wash the entire pet bed. Since every washer and dryer are different, we recommend different strategies to different people. If you have a machine that is known to be tough on clothing (catching or tearing fabric), then we suggest you leave the insert pillow in its cover during the wash. However, if your washer machine is a front loading machine with a gentle history, then you may separate the pillow insert from the cover, inspect inserts, and wash all parts:
Machine Wash on COLD/COLD using GENTLE cycle.
Machine Dry on LOW heat or AIR DRY. (See note #2 below)
1. If there is a tear in the white covering, or if an area of weakness is noticed, be sure to have these areas fixed or replaced before washing. If a damaged pillow is washed, the IntelliLoft® fill could clog drains (not to mention is no fun to clean up).
2. When drying our larger size beds, be sure that the bed is freely tumbling. If one area of the bed is pushed against the heating element and does not rotate, the heat could damage the fabric.
3. Be sure to "zip close" any zippers. This helps protect the zipper during the wash and gives it a longer life.