West Paw Heyday Loden Dog Bed
Today's savings: 26%
West Paw Design® Heyday Loden Dog Bed
The West Paw Design® Heyday with MicroSuede® is one of the most durable dog beds on the market. Built for comfort and durability, this versatile dog bed is perfect for use as a stand-alone bed, travel bed, or crate mat. Available in a variety of colors and patterns, the Heyday Bed with Microsuede is guaranteed to accent your home décor and become your dog’s favorite sleeping spot.
West Paw Design's Öko-Tex certified Eco line includes the Organic Bumper Bed®, Eco Nap® mats, and even Eco Toys for dogs. Products in the eco line have fabric covers and filling made with IntelliLoft®, eco-fibers that are produced from recycled plastic. The eco line products are incredibly soft, machine washable, and come in an assortment of modern designs and colors for pets who want it all—environmentally-friendly, certified safe, and stylishly comfortable.
- Made in the USA
- Öko-Tex certified
- Naturally odor resistant and antimicrobial
- Filled with thick denier 100% recycled IntelliLoft® polyfill
- Heavy duty and stain resistant
- Machine and dryer friendly
Outer Dimensions: (28” L x 19” W x 5” H)
Inner Dimensions: (16.5” L 8” W)
Recommended for: Dogs and cats 19 lbs and under
Outer Dimensions: (32” L x 22” W x 5” H)
Inner Dimensions: (19” L x 10” W)
Recommended for: Dogs and 20-39 lbs
Outer Dimensions: (40” L x 27” W x 5” H)
Inner Dimensions: (25” L x 16” W)
Recommended for: Dogs and 40-59 lbs
Outer Dimensions: (46” L x 32” W x 5” H)
Inner Dimensions: (30” L x 18” W)
Recommended for: Dogs over 60 lbs
For spot cleaning:
Simply wipe with a damp cloth - most dirt, mud, drool, and hair comes right off.
For deep cleaning:
You may wash the entire pet bed. Since every washer and dryer are different, we recommend different strategies to different people. If you have a machine that is known to be tough on clothing (catching or tearing fabric), then we suggest you leave the insert pillow in its cover during the wash. However, if your washer machine is a front loading machine with a gentle history, then you may separate the pillow insert from the cover, inspect inserts, and wash all parts:
- Machine Wash on COLD/COLD using GENTLE cycle.
- Machine Dry on LOW heat or AIR DRY. (See note #2 below)
1. If there is a tear in the white covering, or if an area of weakness is noticed, be sure to have these areas fixed or replaced before washing. If a damaged pillow is washed, the IntelliLoft® fill could clog drains (not to mention is no fun to clean up).
2. When drying our larger size beds, be sure that the bed is freely tumbling. If one area of the bed is pushed against the heating element and does not rotate, the heat could damage the fabric.
3. Be sure to "zip close" any zippers. This helps protect the zipper during the wash and gives it a longer life.
Show all answers
| Sort by
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!