West Paw Design® Eco Drop Hemp Timber Dog Bed
The West Paw Eco Drop™ with Hemp dog bed is a double-stuffed dream for dogs and cats that love to surround themselves with comfort. Perched high off the ground, the Eco Hemp Dog Bed features a thick cushion of 100% recycled IntelliLoft® fill and super soft and snuggly all-natural hemp that’s grown without chemicals, pesticides, irrigation or harvesting machines. The Eco Drop with Hemp has a floor-friendly zipper and a removable cover for easy cleaning as well as five-thread surged seams for added durability.
West Paw Design Eco Drop beds use fabric created from IntelliLoft® fibers. These IntelliLoft® fibers are created from recycled, re-engineered polymer that is cleaned, dyed, and sewn together with non-recycled fibers to create a durable, yet soft fabric. The IntelliLoft® fibers make up 100% of the total fabric. An intelligent design of recycled and existing PETE polymer material to create a high quality, non-toxic, super soft fabric that is Eco Friendly.
- Made in the USA
- Combines dreamy durability with double-stuffed style
- Thick cushion of 100% recycled IntelliLoft® fill
- Naturally odor resistant and antimicrobial dog bed
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Hemp is grown without cheimcals, pesticides, irrigation or harvesting machines
- Five-thread surged seams for durability
- Floor-friendly zipper and a removable cover for easy cleaning
Outer Dimensions: (18” L x 16” W x 6” H)
Inner Dimensions: (11” L x 8” W)
Recommended for: For dogs and cats under 10 lbs
Outer Dimensions: (23” L x 20” W x 7” H)
Inner Dimensions: (14” L x 8” W)
Recommended for: For dogs and cats 11-20 lbs
Outer Dimensions: (30” L x 25” W x 9” H)
Inner Dimensions: (18” L x 15” W)
Recommended for: For dogs 21-40 lbs
Outer Dimensions: (36” L x 32” W x 9” H)
Inner Dimensions: (24” L x 20” W)
Recommended for: For dogs 41-65 lbs
Outer Dimensions: (43” L x 36” W x 9” H)
Inner Dimensions: (32” L x 25” W)
Recommended for: For dogs over 66 lbs
For quick washes (covers only):
For deeper cleanings, you may wash the entire pet bed. Since every washer and dryer are different, we recommend different strategies to different people. If you have a machine that is known to be tough on clothing (catching or tearing fabric), then we suggest you leave the insert pillow in its cover during the wash. However, if your washer machine is a front loading machine with a gentle history, then you may separate the pillow insert from the cover, inspect inserts, and wash all parts:
- Machine Wash on COLD/COLD
- Machine Dry on LOW heat
- Machine Wash on COLD/COLD using GENTLE cycle.
- Machine Dry on LOW heat or AIR DRY. (See note #2 below)
1. If there is a tear in the white covering, or if an area of weakness is noticed, be sure to have these areas fixed or replaced before washing. If a damaged pillow is washed, the IntelliLoft® fill could clog drains (not to mention is no fun to clean up).
2. When drying our larger size beds, be sure that the bed is freely tumbling. If one area of the bed is pushed against the heating element and does not rotate, the heat could damage the fabric.
3. Be sure to "zip close" any zippers. This helps protect the zipper during the wash and gives it a longer life.