Trophy Animal Healthcare EMT® First Aid Pet Gel
EMT® Gel is an all-natural gel containing a natural medical hydrolysate Type I collagen as its active ingredient. It interacts with the wound site maintaining a moist environment that encourages wound healing. Collagen provides the matrix for new cell growth. It acts as a tissue adhesive, helps to prevent bacterial infection and reduces the potential of scarring.
EMT Gel protects the wound from physical injury and seals off nerve endings that signal pain and itching and helps the wound stop bleeding when an injury occurs by forming a plug which promotes a natural blood clot. EMT Gel absorbs bacteria and debris greatly reducing the chance of infection.
EMT Gel provides the perfect environment for healing. EMT Gel interacts with the wound site and enhances the body's natural healing ability by supplying the collagen necessary for the formation of new tissue. Wound treatments such as iodine, peroxide or antibiotic ointments destroy the body's own natural defenses and actually slow the healing process.
- Made in the USA
- For use on large and small animal wounds such as scratches, barb wire cuts, gunshot wounds, clipping knicks, heat injuries, frostbite, injured pads (dogs and cats), “Hot Spots”, and surgical incisions
- Reduces bleeding and promotes rapid healing
- Reduces pain and itching
- Deodorizes wounds
- Protects the wound and newly formed tissue
- Provides an optimal environment for would healing
- Conforms to any wound site
- Naturally absorbent
- Excellent adhesion qualities
- Safe, non-toxic, non-sensitizing
- Easy to use and cost-effective
- All natural with no additives or preservatives
- Safe on all animals
On All Animals including birds and reptiles
Trophy Animal Health
Directions for Use:
Cleanse the wound thoroughly with water or saline
Apply directly to the wound and onto the surrounding area
If needed, cover the wound with a nonstick dressing
Allow to air dry on superficial wounds
Reapply and redress (if needed) one to two times daily
Type I hydrolyzed collogen, Purified Water, U.S.P
Keep out of reach of children. If condition worsens, or does not improve within 10-14 days, consult a veterinarian.
Store at controlled room temperature. Extreme heat may affect viscosity of EMT Gel, but will not affect product performance. Protect from freezing.