Pet Gear™ Travel Lite Bi-Fold Pet Ramp
The Pet Gear Travel Lite Bi-Fold Pet Ramp provides your pet with easy access into your vehicle or other hard to reach places. This lightweight, foldable, compact ramp features bottom rubber grippers to keep ramp steady, removable, machine washable carpet tread that’s soft to the paws, as well as a convenient built-in handle for easy portability and use.
The Pet Gear Travel Lite Bi-Fold Pet Ramps are the perfect choice for pets up to 200 lbs that need extra assistance such as disabled and senior dogs, dogs with hip and joint problems, post-surgery dogs, as well as smaller dogs. This compact ramp works great for travel and home use.
- Available in full and short ramps
- Short ramp supports pets up to 200 lbs
- Full ramp supports pets up to 150 lbs
- Perfect for senior, disabled, post-surgery pets, and pets who suffer from hip and joint problems
- Provides easy access into your vehicle or other hard to reach places
- Great for travel and home use
- All-weather, soft-to-touch, removable, washable, carpet
- Built-in handle for portability and easy use
- Rubber grippers on bottom help keep ramp steady
- Lightweight design
Short (Half) ramp
Full Ramp Details:
(66” L x 16” W x 4” H)
Recommended for pets up to 150 lbs
Half (Short) Ramp Details:
(42” L x 16” W x 4” H)
For pets up to 200 lbs
Browse 3 questions and 21 answers
Show all answers
| Sort by
Why did you choose this?
How heavy is this ramp? I travel to agility trials with my small dogs and need something for them to get on/off of the hotel beds (beds are now very high off the ground). I need something that isn't too heavy to move back and forth between car and hotel room.
Best Answer: Sorry for the delayed response. I've been without Broadband for a couple of days while they upgrade something-er-other.
The ramp weighs 12lbs.
I have a 7 year old Corgi with back trouble can I use this ramp on my outdoor steps?
Best Answer: These steps didn't work very well for out dogs. We have golden retrievers. They won't go up the ramp.