Tomlyn Allercaine Antiseptic Hot Spot Spray for Dogs
Allercaine Hot Spot Spray by Tomlyn is an antiseptic, anti-itch spray that calms, soothes, and temporarily relieves pain and itching caused by: insect bites, sunburn, minor allergy problems, and hot spots. It also helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- Gentle enough to be used daily for compulsive scratching and biting
- Super fast and effective antiseptic; spray on localized irritated area as required
- Contains Benzalkonium Chloride that helps prevent infection
- Bittran II (Bitter Apple) deters licking and biting
- Lidocaine reduces pain and itching
- Lanolin and Aloe soothe irritated skin
- Helps with hot spots and dermititis
- Adheres directly to the skin (no messy run-off) and vanishes, leaving your dog's skin and coat dry and non-sticky
- NOT FOR USE ON CATS
4 fl. oz.
Lidocaine hydrochloride 2.4%
Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
Compounded in a vanishing liquid base containing PEG-75 lanolin, aloe vera gel, allantoin, and denatonium benzoate (Bittran II), among other ingredients. Stabilized at a pH of normal animal skin