Terrabone Jumpin Joints Dental Dog Chews
Complete Natural Nutrition™ Terrabone™ Jump’n Joints Edible Dental Dog Chews
Active and senior dogs need a little help for aching hips and joints. The inclusion of Glucosamine HCL and Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids in Complete Natural Nutrition™ Terrabone Jump'n Joints Dog Chews makes it the world’s healthiest and safest edible dental chew bone with extra benefits your dog will greatly appreciate.
- Made in the USA
- Contains Glucosamine HCL help support hips and joints
- Contains Omega 3 & Omega 6 for inflammation
- Natural chicken flavor dogs love
- #1 ingredient - USDA Certified Brown Rice
- 50% USDA Certified Organic Ingredients
- All Natural
- No wheat, no gluten, no soy, no corn
- No animal by-products i.e. gelatin or animal glycerin
- No saturated fat, no trans-fat
- No added sugar, salt, or artificial ingredients
- Low in fat
- Low calories
- Hardness helps clean teeth & massage gums
- No unnatural 'green poop'
- No sharp edges, crumbles safely for easy digestion
Dogs 5 – 25 lbs
Dogs 25 lbs or more
Feed one bone per day for maximum dental benefits.
Always supervise your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed; have clean fresh water accessible. Not recommended for dogs under 6 months of age.
Crude Protein (min): 7.5%
Crude Fat (min): 2.0%
Crude Fat (max): 3.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 7.0%
Moisture (max): 10.0%
Sodium (min): 0.55
Sodium (max): 0.65%
Ash (max): 4.0%
Glucosamine Hydrochloride*: 300 mg
Omega 3 Fatty Acids*: 60mg
Omega 6 Fatty Acids*: 180mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
64 kcal/small bone
177 kcal/medium bone
Organic Brown Rice Powder, Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Pea Powder, Tapioca Starch, Natural Chicken Flavor, Carrageenan, (natural seaweed extract), Calcium Carbonate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Flaxseed Meal, Citric Acid, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Fish Oil (from herring), Mixed Tocopherols (natural source of Vitamin E.
50% Organic Ingredients.
Terrabone contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Browse 1 question and 3 answers
Show all answers
| Sort by
Why did you choose this?