Terrabone B-Calm Daily Dental Dog Chews
Complete Natural Nutrition™ Terrabone™ B-Calm Edible Dental Dog Chews
Lavender and Chamomile are well known for their natural soothing properties so Complete Natural Nutrition™ Terrabone™ B-Calm Dental Chews combines calming affects with clean teeth.
Terrabone™ B-Calm Edible Dental Dog Chews is the world’s healthiest and safest edible dental chew bone for dogs with the extra benefits of helping support dogs who are stressed and over anxious.
Terrabone™ B-Calm Edible Dental Dog Chews are made with USDA certified organic brown rice. Unlike other edible dog chew bones, Terrabone contains no animal by-products like gelatin or animal glycerin and Terrabone is always made in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- Chamomile & Lavender for calming and anti-stress
- #1 ingredient - USDA Certified Brown Rice
- 100% Natural
- 50% USDA Certified Organic
- Delicious chicken flavor dog’s love
- No wheat, No gluten, No soy, No corn
- No animal by-products i.e. gelatin or animal glycerin
- No saturated fat, no trans-fat
- No added sugar, salt, or artificial ingredients
- Low fat
- Low calorie
- Hardness helps clean teeth & massage gums
- No unnatural 'green poop'
- No sharp edges, crumbles safely for easy digestion
Dogs 5 – 25 lbs
Dogs 25 lbs or more
Feed one bone per day for maximum dental benefits.
Always supervise your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed; have clean fresh water accessible. Not recommended for dogs under 6 months of age.
Crude Protein (min): 7.5%
Crude Fat (min): 1.8%
Crude Fat (max): 3.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 13.0%
Moisture (max): 10.0%
Sodium (min): 0.55
Sodium (max): 0.65%
Ash (max): 4.0%
64 kcal/small bone
177 kcal/medium bone
Organic Brown Rice Powder, Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Pea Powder, Tapioca Starch, Natural Chicken Flavor, Carrageenan, (natural seaweed extract), Calcium Carbonate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Citric Acid, Chamomile, Lavender, Peppermint Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (natural source of Vitamin E).
50% Organic Ingredients.
Terrabone contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Browse 1 question and 5 answers
Show all answers
| Sort by
Why did you choose this?