Solo-Jec 9 25 x 1 ml Canine Vaccine
Solo-Jec 9 25 x 1 ml Canine Vaccine is indicated for vaccination as an aid in the prevention of nine highly fatal diseases including Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus Type 1 and Type 2, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, Leptospira Canicola, Leoptospira Grippotyphosa, Leptospira lcterohaemorrhagiae and Leptospira Pomona.
- Protects against Canine Distemper, Infectious Canine Hepatitis, Canine Adenovirus Type 2, Canine Parainfluenza and Canine Parvovirus (CPV)
- Diluent contains killed antigens for Leptospira Canicola-Grippotyphosa-lecterohaemorrhagiae-Pomona bacterial extract
- CAV-2 fraction cross-protects against respiratory infection caused by Infectious Canine Hepatitis (CAV-1)
- For healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older
Please Note: This item is Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable.
25 x 1 ml Tray
Directions for Use:
1 mL injected subcutaneously.
Open syringe by twisting or tapping the cap against a hard surface to break the heat weld. Prepare the vaccine by injecting the diluent into the vial containing the desiccated vaccine cake. Shake well.
Withdraw entire contents into the syringe.
Thoroughly prepare injection site with antiseptic.
Lift the loose skin behind the neck or behind front leg and insert needle.
Inject entire contents of syringe.
Do not inject directly into blood vessel.
A recommended vaccination schedule should start at or about 6 weeks of age.
Puppies 16 weeks or younger: Vaccinate healthy puppies at 2-3 week intervals until atleast 16 weeks of age.
Dogs over 12 weeks: One dose initially and a second dose 2 to 3 weeks later. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
· Store out of direct sunlight at 35° - 45°F (2°-7°C). Do not freeze.
· Use entire contents when first opened.
· Burn containers and all unused contents.
· Allergic (anaphylactoid) reactions may occur.