Science Diet Light Small Bites Dry Dog Food
The Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light Small Bites dog food helps provide an optimally-balanced nutrition to help your four legged-friend achieve ideal weight. It offers fewer calories than Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Small Bites formula to help control weight and even contains L-Carnitine to help your dog turn fat into energy. The diet is also rich in high fiber content to keep your dog satisfied between meals.
- Made in the USA
- Recommended for adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories
- Clincally proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Optimal levels of energy for a healthy weight
- Natural fiber ensures satiety between meals
- Delivers appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight
- High quality ingredients for a taste dogs are guaranteed to love
Crude Fiber: 11.5%
Carnitine: 316 ppm
Vitamin C: 253 mg/kg
Vitamin E: 524 IU/kg
Whole Grain Corn, Soybean Mill Run, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed, Caramel (color), Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary Extract.