Richell 2 Way Door Pet Pen with Floor Tray
Richell® 2-Way Door Pet Pen with Floor Tray
Now, a low-cost pet pen with high-end appeal! It’s loaded with many of the same features as our higher-end pet pens. It’s perfect for keeping smaller dogs comfortably confined in their own “special” area. The 2-Way Door provides left or right-handed access by simply flipping the entire panel to accommodate your room layout. The Panel Door opens to 180° and locks in place to allow your pet to roam freely when it's play time! A Black Floor Tray protects your floor surface and complements the wood frame beautifully. Because of its size, the pen is also perfect for temporarily confining your pet in any part of the home as needed, plus it’s easy to clean! Assembly required. Optional wire top available (sold separately).
- Stylish and functional
- Made from eco-friendly, sustainable Rubberwood
- 2-Way Door configurations for left or right-handed access
- Panel Door opens to 180° and locks securely in place
- Specially designed tension- lock door provides extra pet safety
- Removable Floor Tray protects floor and is easy to clean
- Perfect for use anywhere in the home
- Fast and easy assembly
- Instruction manual included
Small pets less than 30 lbs
(33.5” W x 21.7” D x 23.6” H)
(35.5” W x 23.3” D x “1”H)
Doorway Opening Dimensions:
(12” W x 20 1/8” H)
Spacing between slates:
7 Gage or 0.144”
Registered under U.S. Patent No. 8,210,127 B2.
Richell Corporation, Japan.
Photo courtesy of Ritchell®
Browse 1 question and 1 answer
Show all answers
| Sort by
Why did you choose this?