PetSafe Ultrasonic Bark Control Dog Collar
The Ultrasonic Bark Control Collar uses an ultrasonic tone to deter nuisance barking. The collar is lightweight, water-resistant, and comfortable. A low battery indicator will alert you to when the 3-volt lithium batteries should be changed.
- The ultrasonic tone stops annoying dog barking
- Good/low battery indicator
- It’s a lightweight, comfortable and water resistant receiver collar
Risk of skin damage. Please read and follow the instructions in the manual.
Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet’s neck may cause skin damage. Ranging from redness to pressure ulcers; this condition is commonly known as bed sores.
- Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
- When possible reposition the collar on the pet’s neck every 1 to 2 hours.
- Check the fit to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual.
- Never connect a lead to the electronic collar.
- When using a separate collar for a lead, don’t put pressure on the electronic collar.
- Wash the dog’s neck area weekly with a damp cloth.
- Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore.
- If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
- If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
- For additional information on bed sores and pressure necrosis, please visit our website.
These steps will help keep your pet comfortable and safe.
- You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions.
- It is important to continue daily checks of the neck area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.
- The PetSafe Ultrasonic Bark Control Collar must be used only on healthy dogs.
- We recommend that you take your dog to a veterinarian before using the collar if he is not in good health.
- The Bark Control Collar is not a toy. Keep it away from the reach of children. Use it only for its bark stopping purpose
Risk of explosion. Do not short circuit, mix old and new batteries, dispose of in fire, or expose to water. When batteries are stored or disposed, they must be protected from shorting. Dispose of used batteries properly. Not for use with aggressive dogs. Do not use this Product if your dog is aggressive, or if your dog is prone to aggressive behavior. Aggressive dogs can cause severe injury and even death to their owner and others. If you are unsure whether this product is appropriate for your dog, please consult your veterinarian or certified trainer.