PetSafe Electronic Pet Door
Ships to Canada
PetSafe® Electronic Smart Pet Door
PetSafe® Electronic Pet Doors features an innovative which basically is like giving your pet a key to the house allowing him to come in and out as he pleases, but assures he doesn’t bring any unwelcome guests with him. Using radio-frequency technology, the SmartDoor™ reads the unique signal of a SmartKey™ worn on your pet's collar and triggers the battery power-driven flap to unlock. When the SmartDoor™ no longer senses your pet's SmartKey™, the flap automatically locks back into place.
- New and improved design
- Fits door thickness 1 1/2" to 2" (3.8 cm to 5 cm)
- 3 programmable modes: Automatic, Locked and Unlocked
- One programmed SmartKey™ and battery included
- Easily program up to 5 SmartKeys™ with a touch of a button (1 SmartKey™ included)
- Energy efficient, insulated flap with UV sun protection
- Adjustable range up to 3 feet
- Uses 4 D-cell batteries, not included
- Features a battery life indicator lights
- Weather resistant dog door seal
- Low battery indicator
- How to prepare, install, set and operate with helpful tips included in Operating Guide
- SmartKey™ can be attached to the existing dog collar up to ¾ inch.
- Limited one year Warranty
Small: Great for pets up to 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
Model No: PPA11-10711
Outer frame dimensions: 9"w x 15-5/8"h (22.9 cm x 40 cm)
Flap opening dimensions: 5-1/2"w at center x 7-7/8"h (14 cm x 20 cm)
Cut-out size: 8-3/8"w x 14-3/4"h (21.3 cm x 37.5 cm)
Large: Great for pets up to 100 lbs (45 kg)
Model No: PPA11-10709
Outer frame dimensions: 16-1/8"w x 23-5/8"h (41 cm x 60 cm)
Flap opening dimensions: 11"w at center x 16"h (27.94 cm x 40.64 cm)
Cut-out size: 15-5/8"w x 23-1/4"h (40 cm x 59 cm)
Browse 1 question and 1 answer
Show all answers
| Sort by
how large is the smartkey that goes on the collar?
Best Answer: Hello, the Key will be about the diameter of the collar battery and just thicker.