Nylabone Big Dog Chews
The Nylabone Big Chew is strong enough that even the biggest dog cannot destroy it. Ideal for big dogs, the extra tough nylon toy, is long lasting, and is designed to stand up to the most dedicated and powerful chewer. The virtually indestructible Big Chews are tested in clinics and kennels and satisfied even the most aggressive dogs. The toys offer a safe and healthy outlet for their natural desire to chew. The toys come with an impregnated flavor that your dog will love with each bite.
- Made in the USA
- Your big dog has met his match
- Nylabone Big Chews are so big and so strong that even your big dog cannot destroy them
- Made of extra tough and long lasting nylon
Chicken flavor Beef Bone
Turkey flavor Turkey Leg
Nylon, flavor impregnated.
This is not a consumable product, however small shavings should pass through without effect.
Guidelines for Use:
1. Make sure the Nylabone is the appropriate size for your dog (petite <10 lbs.; regular/wolf <25 lbs.; giant <50 lbs.; souper >50 lbs.). Replace smaller chews as your puppy grows, and Nylabone "puppy bones" should not be used by dogs with adult teeth.
2. Inspect your Nylabone before giving it to your dog to make sure it's whole and intact. Inspect it frequently as your dog uses it, paying particular attention to missing pieces that could be harmful if swallowed whole
3. No dog toy or chew is indestructible. If you think your dog swallowed a chew fragment larger than 1/4 inch, promptly inform your veterinarian.
4. Do not give soft rubber or flexible Nylabones to aggressive chewers; they should have Nylabone Durables. Healthy Edibles are not recommended for puppies under nine months.
5. Clean your dog's Nylabone occasionally. Rinse under warm water--another chance to inspect for potential problems.
6. Replace the Nylabone if it becomes too small or damaged in any way or the knuckles are worn down.
7. Provide variety for your dog--rotate the Nylabone chews and toys you offer and supervise the use of toys; your dog's health and safety are your responsibility.
8. If you have multiple dogs and they share the chews, give them the type and size for the largest, most aggressive chewer.
9. Nylabone products, other than the Healthy Edibles line, are not intended as edible. During normal chewing, tiny bristle-like projections are raised which help clean the teeth. If ingested, these should pass through without effect.
10. Nylabones should not be used by young children, pets other than dogs, boiled, or placed in a dishwasher, washing machine, convection or microwave oven (except Edibles where noted).
Browse 3 questions and 56 answers
Show all answers
| Sort by
Why did you choose this?
Is this for dogs over 50 pounds (souper)?
Best Answer: Yes, these are definitely for bigger dogs (like 50 lbs or more). The fattest part of the toy is about three inches across and they are heavy for a dog toy (they are solid).
We have four of these for our two pit mixes (62 lbs and 55 lbs) with very powerful jaws. They love them and work on them daily around bedtime usually.
We got them two of them for the holidays in December 2013 and they are still in good shape (aside from a lot of teeth marks).
I this item made in the USA with American products?
Best Answer: Hi, yes, Nylabones are made in America. I am assuming they are made with American products as well. My German Shepherds loves these! The turkey are his favorite! You won't be sorry you got this product.