Nutro Ultra Large Breed Dry Puppy Food
Perfect for larger pups that require their share of nutrition, Nutro Ultra Large Breed Dry Puppy Food brings you the nutrition of chicken, salmon, and lamb. It contains a mixture of super foods such as avocado, sunflower and flaxseeds, to give your dog a great coat and great skin. The protein from the three sources will help your pup grow leaner muscles and the antioxidants will help build your dog's immune system.
· Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of superfoods like avocado, sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your dogs vitality
· Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
· Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your puppy will have the best protection possible
· Cognitive Development: Nutrient-rich whole foods such as salmon and egg are rich in DHA, which has been shown to promote cognitive development and healthy brain function so your puppy can learn to sit, stay and play
· Strong Teeth and Bones: Contains optimal calcium levels to help growing puppies build strong teeth and bones
· Made in USA
Chicken, Lamb and Salmon
Large Breed Puppy Dry Kibble
Chicken Meal, Whole Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Rice, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Chicken, Lamb Meal, Salmon Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Oatmeal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Egg Product, Tomato Pomace, Potassium Chloride, Dried Pomegranate, Dried Blueberry, Dried Avocado, Dried Cranberry, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Spinach, Dried Carrot, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Biotin, Copper Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Beta Carotene, Manganous Oxide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Nutritional Adequacy Statement
NUTRO® ULTRA™ Large Breed Puppy food for dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth.
Crude Protein (min.) 32.00%
Crude Fat (min.) 15.00%
Crude Fiber (max.) 4.00%
Moisture (max.) 10.00%
Arginine (min.) 1.00%
Lysine (min.) 1.00%
Linoleic Acid (min.) 4.00%
Calcium (min.) 1.00%
Calcium (max.) 1.70%
Phosphorus (min.) 0.80%
Phosphorus (max.) 1.40%
Zinc (min.) 250 mg/kg
Iodine (min.) 5 mg/kg
Selenium (min.) 0.30 mg/kg
Vitamin E (min.) 200 IU/kg
Taurine (min.)* 0.12%
Ascorbic Acid (min.)* 35 mg/kg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)* 0.10%
Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (min.)* 0.50%
L-Carnitine (min.)* 75 mg/kg
Beta Carotene (min.)* 0.50 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate (min.)* 150 mg/kg
Glucosamine (min.)* 200 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Note: These are the recommended feeding ranges for puppies. These guidelines should be adjusted as needed to obtain optimum weight. If feeding NUTRO® ULTRA™ food for dogs for the first time, we suggest you blend increasing amounts of NUTRO® ULTRA™ Large Breed Puppy food for dogs with your old food for 6 days. Keep fresh drinking water available at all times. See your veterinarian regularly. Serve dry or lightly moistened. NUTRO® ULTRA™ Large Breed Puppy food for dogs is also available in Cans.
Moisten the food until the puppy no longer has sore gums and has sufficient teeth to chew the kibble. Then serve dry or lightly moistened. An individual puppy may differ from this guide.