Nobivac Puppy DPV/Progard Puppy DPV 25 x 1 ml Canine Vaccine
Nobivac Puppy DPV/Progard Puppy DPV 25 x 1 ml Canine Vaccine is a once a year vaccine for puppies that protects against Canine Distemper Virus and Canine Parvovirus (CPV). It is designed for use on healthy dogs at least 4 weeks of age.
- Aids in prevention of disease caused by Canine Distemper Virus and Canine Parvovirus
- For use on healthy dogs at least 4 weeks of age
- To be given once a year
Please Note: This item is Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable.
Intervet/Merck Animal Health
25 x 1 Dose (25 x 1 ml tray)
Canine Distemper Virus and Canine Parvovirus Modified Live Virus Vaccine
Directions for Use:
Aseptically reconstitute the desiccated vaccine with the sterile diluent provided and administer 1mL by the subcutaneous route or intramuscular route.
Initial vaccination of healthy dogs may be given as early as 4 weeks of age, with booster injections administered every 3-4 weeks until the dog is 12 weeks of age.
Dogs over 12 weeks of age should initially receive 2 doses 3-4 weeks apart.
Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships.
- Store at 2° - 7°C (35°-45°F).
- Do not freeze.
- Shake well before use.
- Use contents promptly once reconstituted.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions.