Nobivac® Intra-Trac® 3 Canine Vaccine 25x1
Nobivac® Intra-Trac® 3 vaccine is recommended for use as an aid in the prevention of disease associated with canine adenovirus type 2, canine parainfluenza virus and Bordetella bronchiseptica infection in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older. These agents have been implicated as playing a role in the etiology of the condition known as canine kennel cough.
Dosage and Administration:
Designed for intranasal use only with the enclosed applicators. Vaccinate dogs at 3 weeks of age or older. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships. The recommended dose is 0.5 mL of rehydrated vaccine administered intranasally. The vaccine is instilled using a nasal disk. By gently squeezing the body of the nasal applicator, squirt the rehydrated vaccine into one or both nostrils of the dog.
Preparation Of The Vaccine:
1. Hold the vaccine vial in an upright position. Flip the top up and pull to the left. The tear-off aluminum seal is connected to the flip top and will be easily removed. Remove, but do not discard the rubber stopper.
2. Hold the nasal applicator in the upright position. If the diluent is visible in the neck portion of the nasal applicator, gently tap the applicator to force the diluent into the chamber. Hold the applicator by the neck and pull off the tip.
3. Once the tip has been removed, carefully insert the neck of the nasal applicator into the upright vaccine vial.
4. Gently squeeze the diluent out of the nasal applicator into the vaccine vial. Do not discard the nasal applicator.
5. Replace the rubber stopper on the vaccine vial and shake gently until the vaccine is fully rehydrated.
6. Remove the rubber stopper from the vaccine vial and insert the neck of the nasal applicator into the upright vaccine vial.
7. Gently squeeze and release the nasal applicator so that the rehydrated vaccine is drawn back into the nasal applicator.
8. While holding the nasal applicator in an upright position, slide a nasal disk over the neck of the nasal applicator.
9. The vaccine is now ready to use.