PROTEX Bb Cat Vaccine 25x1ml vials
The PROTEX Bb Cat Vaccine 25x1ml vial is used as vaccination of healthy kittens and cats to avoid the disease, which is caused by B. bronchiseptica.
· Vaccine designed for healthy kittens and cats
· Protects against diseases caused by B. bronchiseptica
Aseptically reconstitute the desiccated vaccine with the sterile diluent provided. Remove the needle and administer 0. 2 ml intranasally. Healthy kittens 8 weeks of age or older should be vaccinated prior to confinement or when risk of exposure to B. bronchiseptica may exist.
· Recommended storage temperature 35-45°F (2-7°C)
· Shake well before use
· Use contents promptly once reconstituted
· Non-chemically sterilized syringes should be used for administration of vaccine
· Administration of epinephrine may be indicated in the event of an anaphylactic reaction
· Burn this container and all unused contents
· Only healthy animals should be vaccinated. Animals incubating any disease or animals stressed due to shipping malnutrition or parasitism may not achieve or maintain an adequate immune response.
· This product is not hazardous when used according to directions supplied