Nobivac DA2PPVL +CV Dog Vaccine 25 X 1ml vials
The Nobivac DA2PPVL +CV Dog Vaccine 25 X 1ml vials is used for vaccination of healthy dogs for protection against diseases, which occur due to canine distemper virus adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), canine parainfluenza virus, canine parvovirus, leptospirosis and canine coronavirus infection .
· Vaccine designed for healthy dogs
· Protects against canine distemper virus
25x1 dose vials of Nobivac DA2PPvL. 25 x 1 dose vials of Nobivac Cv
Nobivac DA2PPvL+Cv is a combination vaccine that unites the benefits of Nobivac DA2PPvL and Nobivac Cv in one vaccination.
Nobivac DA2PPvL is a modified live virus vaccine which is combined with inactivated Leptospira canicola and Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae bacterin.
Nobivac Cv (feline enteric coronavirus) is a killed virus vaccine.
Coronavirus antigen has been chemically inactivated and combined with an adjuvant designed to enhance the immune response.
Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
Inject one dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age. Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age. A minimum
of two doses are required for primary immunization. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
Shake the Cv vial and transfer its contents to the DA2PPvL vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
· Epinephrine corticosteroids and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
· Should be used for dogs only
· Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
· Vaccinate only healthy non-parasitized dogs
· The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions
The age at which maternal antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of the active immunity varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.
· Store between 2° and 7°C. Do not freeze
· Use new non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes
· Do not mix with other vaccines
· Burn vaccine container and all unused contents