Nobivac DA2PPV +CV Dog Vaccine 25X1ml vials
The combination vaccine set of Nobivac DA2PPV +CV Dog Vaccine 25X1ml vials is a mixture of Nobivac DA2PPv and Nobivac Cv. While Nobivac DA2PPv is a modified live virus vaccine, which protects against canine distemper adenovirus type 2 hepatitis parainfluenza and parvovirus, the Nobivac Cv (feline enteric coronavirus) is a killed virus vaccine, which protects against disease caused by canine coronavirus infection.
· Vaccine designed for healthy dogs
· Protects against canine virus
25 x 1 dose vials of Nobivac DA2PPv. 25 x 1 dose vials of Nobivac Cv
Canine distemper adenovirus type 2 parainfluenza and parvovirus vaccine modified live virus vaccine combined with feline enteric coronavirus (killed virus vaccine). Feline enteric coronavirus antigens have been chemically inactivated and combined with an adjuvant designed to enhance the immune response. Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
Inject one dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older. Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age. A minimum of two doses are required for primary immunization. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
Shake the Nobivac Cv vial and transfer its contents to the Nobivac DA2PPv vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
The use of a biological may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine corticosteroids and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction. *
· Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
· Vaccinate only healthy non-parasitized dogs
· The age at which maternal antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of the active immunity varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.
· Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
· Store between 2° and 7°C. Do not freeze.
· Use new non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes
· Do not mix with other vaccines