Nobivac DA2PPV Dog Vaccine 25 X 1ml vials
The Nobivac DA2PPV Dog Vaccine 25 X 1ml vials is used as a vaccination for protecting healthy dogs against canine distemper virus adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis) and adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease) canine parainfluenza virus and canine parvovirus.
· Vaccine designed for healthy dogs
· Protects against canine adenovirus virus
25 x 1 dose vials of Nobivac DA2PPv. 25 x 1 dose vials of sterile diluent
Canine distemper adenovirus type 2 parainfluenza and parvovirus vaccine modified live virus. It also contains gentamicin as a preservative.
Inject one dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older. Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age. A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
Transfer contents of the sterile diluent vial to the Nobivac DA2PPv vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
Epinephrine corticosteroids and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction. It can be used for dogs only.
· Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
· Vaccinate only healthy non-parasitized dogs
· The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions
· The age at which maternal antibodies for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity and varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.
· Store between 2° and 7°C, do not freeze.
· Use new non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes
· Do not mix with other vaccines
· Burn vaccine container and all unused contents