Neovac DA2 25 x 1 Canine Vaccine
Neovac DA2 25 x 1 Canine Vaccine is a core vaccine that is used as an aid in the prevention of disease due to Canine Distemper Virus and Canine Adenovirus 2. This Modified Live Virus provides core protection against the most lethal and prevalent respiratory diseases of dogs.
- Core Disease Protection against Canine Distemper and Canine Adenovirus 2
- Maximum Protection - Contains high Antigen Mass which results in short period from vaccination to protection, longer duration of immunity and higher level of protection
- Early Age Protection - Stimulates antibody production in the presence of existing maternal anitbodies
- First Dose Protection -Other DA2 vaccines require two or three doses for initial antibody response
- Simple Vaccine Combination - Eliminates the need to use multi-way "adult vaccines" on the young puppy
- Safety - Found to be safe for use in young puppies. Less likely to produce a reaction than complex combination vaccines
Please Note: This item is Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable.
25x1 Dose (1 mL) Vials of Vaccine - 25x1 mL Vials of Sterile Diluent
Canine Distemper-Adenovirus Type 2 Modified Live Virus Vaccine
Directions for Use:
Aseptically rehydrate vaccine with diluent supplied.
Inject 1 dose (1 mL) subcutaneously into dogs at least 42 days of age.
Because there is potential for maternal antibody to interfere with the immune response to the original vaccination, revaccinate every 14 to 28 days until the dog is 16 weeks of age.
Dogs over 16 weeks of age should receive a single dose (1 mL).
Revaccinate annually with one dose.
- Store at 2-7°C (35-45°F).
- Shake well during rehydration.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant or lactating bitches, sick, or debilitated dogs.
- Occasionally, transient corneal opacity may occur following the administration of this product.
- In case of anaphylaxis; epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
- Gentamicin used as a preservative.
- Burn this container and all unused contents.