Natural Balance® Original Ultra® Ultra Premium Dry Cat Food
Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance® Pet Formulas are used and respected worldwide by top trainers, breeders, veterinarians, kennels, and caring pet owners who want the best for their animals. Natural Balance products provide all natural complete and balanced nutrition in a variety of foods including dry, wet and treats.
Natural Balance® Original Ultra® Ultra Premium dry cat food is for all breeds and all life stages.
· Fresh Chicken, Salmon Meal, New Zealand Lamb Meal are a unique blend of fresh, high quality proteins that provide the essential amino acids to help maintain strong muscle tone and a healthy, shiny coat.
· Taurine-Fortified to help maintain a healthy heart and good vision.
· Fresh Carrots are an excellent source of Vitamin A and Beta Carotene.
· Fresh Potatoes are rich in potassium and an excellent source of highly digestible carbohydrates.
· Preserved naturally to maintain freshness, Natural Balance uses only mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E) in all of its formulas and will always be free of artificial flavors, colors and chemical preservatives.
· Essential Fatty Acids are combined to produce an excellent skin and coat for your cat.
· High Digestibility
· No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Colors, or Bleached Ingredients.
Ultra Premium- Chicken, Salmon meal, New Zealand Lamb meal
Chicken Meal, Chicken, Brown Rice, Salmon Meal, Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Potatoes, Carrots, Lamb Meal, Canola Oil, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg, Brewers Yeast, Duck, Potassium Chloride, Whole Ground Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Spinach, Parsley Flakes, Cranberries, L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Protein minimum 34%
Fat minimum 18%
Fiber maximum 3%
Moisture maximum 10%
Taurine minimum 0.16%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* minimum 0.5%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* minimum 3%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Nutrient profile.