Natural Balance® L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® Green Pea & Salmon Formula Dry Cat Food
Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance® Pet Formulas are used and respected worldwide by top trainers, breeders, veterinarians, kennels, and caring pet owners who want the best for their animals. Natural Balance products provide all natural complete and balanced nutrition in a variety of foods including dry, wet and treats.
Some cats and even kittens may be highly sensitive to commonly used proteins, carbohydrates and food additives in their diet. Allergic reactions can lead to irritable bowel, upset stomach, and a number of skin problems. Natural Balance® has created L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® Green Pea & Salmon Formula for cats with these food allergies.
· Green Peas are a premium quality carbohydrate, rich in potassium and a highly digestible energy source
· Fresh Salmon is a premium quality protein source not commonly used in pet foods
· Adds additional taurine to help in maintaining normal heart function and retinal structure (good vision)
· Canola oil is low in saturated fat and high in monounsaturated fat
· Flaxseed is an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids
· High Digestibility
· Grain Free
· No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Colors or Bleached Ingredients
L.I.D. Diet- Green Pea and Salmon Formula
Peas, Salmon Meal, Pea Protein, Salmon, Canola Oil, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Methionine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6),Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Crude Protein 30.0% minimum
Crude Fat 12.0% minimum
Crude Fiber 4.0% maximum
Moisture 10.0% maximum
Taurine 0.1% minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 3.0% minimum
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profile.