Montana Collection Unfinished Log Pet Feeder
Montana Woodworks® Montana Collection Unfinished Pet Feeders
“From the Mountains of Montana to Your Home”
From Montana Woodworks®, the largest manufacturer of handcrafted quality log furnishings in America comes the all new Montana Collection line of furniture products. Handcrafted in the mountains of Montana using solid, American grown wood, the artisans rough saw all the timbers and accessory trim pieces for a look uniquely reminiscent of the timber-framed homes once found on the American frontier.
Environmental responsibility is more than just a phrase at Montana Woodworks®. We are truly dedicated to ensuring the sustainability of nature’s finest treasures for future generations to use and enjoy.
The Montana Woodworks® Montana Collection Unfinished (ready-to-finish) Pet Feeders come with two, stainless steel embossed feeding bowls. Ad some rustic charm to your pet’s dinnertime with a handcrafted pet feeder from Montana Woodworks®.
- Handcrafted in Montana, USA
- Made from solid, American grown lodge pole pine
- Montana Collection – Unfinished (ready-to-finish)
- Elegant rustic design
- Comes with 2 stainless steel embossed bowls
- Comes with limited 20 year manufacturer’s warranty
(17” W x 9” D x 4” H)
(2) 1 quart stainless steel bowls
Weight: 3 lbs
(23” W x 13” D x 7” H)
(2) 3 quart stainless steel bowls
Weight: 8 lbs
Solid lodge pole pine
No assembly required
All log furniture is subject to the natural process of "checking". Checking or cracking occurs when the wood releases moisture during the natural drying process and often occurs across the annual growth rings. Checking does not affect the structural performance or integrity of the wood. The degree of checking will vary from product to product and even from log to log. Small pinholes scattered throughout some logs create additional contrast and beauty.
These characteristics add to the uniqueness of our furniture and lend it a unique rustic appeal that is so very popular with rustic furniture owners.
Ready to Finish (for unfinished products):
- The term “Ready to Finish” is used to describe items that are not yet finished, i.e., they require minimal preparation work and some type of high quality finish such as varnish, lacquer, exterior stain, etc. in order to protect them from U.V. and weather damage.
- It is essential to finish the item(s) before exposure to U.V. rays and weather as both will adversely affect the lifespan of the item. Failure to finish the item may void warranty.
- When choosing a finish, we strongly recommend purchasing a high quality exterior finish as doing so will minimize future efforts necessary to maintain the finish and protect the item.
- You may apply a colored stain prior to the application of the final finish thereby matching existing colors or items.
- Follow manufacturer’s directions as printed on the product label to ensure finish is properly applied. This will not only reduce the time before re-application but will more effectively protect the item being finished
- Most finish manufacturer’s recommend an annual inspection of the finished item. Doing so will prevent unwarranted weather damage to the item.
20 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Use and Care InstructionsMontana Collection Unfinished Log Pet Feeder Ready-to-Finish GuideMontana Collection Unfinished Log Pet Feeder
items in your cart
Don't Forget These Accessories