Missing Link® Well Blend Food Sensitive Skin, Coat & More Formula for Dogs and Cats
(Formerly Well Blend for Dogs and Cats)
The Missing Link Well Blend® Food Sensitive Skin, Coat & More, provides essential nutrition for dogs and cats with food sensitivities. Our proprietary, patented cold-processing method ensures the freshest delivery of precious omega 3 fatty acids. Missing Link® Well Blend Food Sensitive Skin, Coat & More Formula for Dogs and Cats targets the nutritional gap between what nature provides and what is available in commercial foods.
Missing Link Food Sensitive Skin, Coat & More is cost efficient. Unlike other competitor’s it only takes a few teaspoons a day to provide your dog with a complete, all-natural supplement that’s guaranteed to improve your dog’s performance and health.
Food Sensitive Skin, Coat & More Health Benefits:
- CONTAINS NO: CORN, SOY, WHEAT, SHELLFISH, NUTS, MEAT/ MEAT BY-PROOUCTS, DAIRY OR EGG
- Omega fatty acids help the absorption of fat soluble vitamins which nutritionally support: intercellular health, energy levels, the immune system, and muscle, tendon & ligament function
- Balanced Omega 3 and 6 to maintain healthy skin and coat
- Probiotics and dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system
- Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition
*The above statements have been compiled from customer results and feedback.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Made in the USA
- Developed and veterinarian recommended
- Proven effective by veterinarians and zoos for over 30+ years
- #1 Patented Super food supplement Cost efficient dosing
- Great taste that dogs love
- Contains no fillers, preservatives, artificial additives, or chemical
- Cold processed for complete nutrition and effectiveness
- Nitrogen flushed to retain optimum freshness and effectiveness
- Comes in re-sealable pouch for easy use
- 100% manufacturer’s money back guarantee
Directions for Use:
For use in dogs up to 5 lbs:
¼ teaspoon daily
For use in dogs up to 12 lbs:
½ teaspoon daily
For dogs up to 25 lbs:
1 teaspoon daily
For dogs up to 50 lbs:
2 teaspoon daily
For dogs up to 75 lbs:
3 teaspoons daily
For dogs up 100 lbs:
4 teaspoons daily
For dogs over 100 lbs:
6 teaspoons daily
1 lb. is approximately a 60 day supply for an average size dog. Estimated usage based on an average size canine of 40 – 80 lbs.
Represents minimum levels per Tbsp. (3 tsp) = 8g unless otherwise stated:
Crude Protein (min): 18.0%
Crude Fat (min): 28.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 15.0%
Moisture (max): 10.0%
*Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (min): 500 mg (5.6%)
*Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (min): 1000 mg (12.5%)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Flaxseed, Rice Bran, Primary Dried Yeast, Cane Molasses, Sunflower Seed, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Carrot, Ground Barley Grass, Zinc Methionine Complex, Dried Kelp, Lecithin, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Garlic, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, and Vitamin B12 Supplement.