Midwest Blue 24 in Full MAX Lock Door Exercise Pen
Midwest® LifeStages® Baby Blue 24 inch Full MAX Lock Door Exercise Pen
The Midwest® LifeStages® Full MAX Lock Door Exercise Pen is a great way to keep your precious little baby boy safe and contained, but with room to move. This Baby Blue exercise pen features eight (24” L x 24” W) panels that can be configured into three 16 square foot shapes.
Featuring Midwest MAXLock™ Door System, the Lifestages Exercise Pen has a double latch split door that allows easy access to your dog while keeping them safely contained. Your puppy or x-small dog can feel added safety with an attachable Midwest Lifestages Dog Crate (sold separately).
- Split Door provides easy access to your pet while keeping them contained
- Door allows for convenient step-through access
- Secure MAXLock™ Door System locks securely in place
- Provides 16 square feet of enclosed area
- Durable electro-coat finish
- Easy to set up, no tools required
- Includes ground anchors
- Folds for easy storage
- Can be combined with Midwest Wire Crates for added freedom (sold separately)
Hey Baby Blue
Dogs and puppies 11-25 lbs
16 square feet
(24” W x 24” H x 8” L)
1.5 x 6”
Browse 2 questions and 4 answers
Show all answers
| Sort by
Why did you choose this?
is this o.k. to use inside the house? if it were leaned up against one wall, would it tip over? It is for a yorkie that won't get over 6 lbs.
Best Answer: Hi Melody...I have two Bishon/Pom mixes about 16 lbs each...they stay in the blue exercise pen while I am away from home or have housework to do and don't want them underfoot...They have never pushed over or jumped over the pen...I also use it outside for them when I go camping...