Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 2 out of 5 by Sam Dangerous for strong chewers
Our four month old puppy swallowed the cheap fiber rope. Removal required surgery. It took over two weeks to become impacted but it was obvious which toy it was after the vet removed it from her intestines. Otherwise the design is a fun way to hide treats. She stayed amused for about an hour with this toy. Play has to be supervised (not always possible). Strong chewers are in danger of swallowing rope toys like this. I am thinking about using some old rock climbing rope to reuse the rubber pockets for hiding treats. We really did like the toy but our experience with surgical removal was terrifying.
December 29, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kelly Flemming Keeps Him Busy for Hours- Trumps a Kong!
My bi black Sheltie loves this toy. Rarely have I seen him go at a toy with such intensity and duration; he spent over an hour going after peanut butter on the end two knobs and beef that I'd put in the middle one. & he's a dog that closely loses interest in a product, he practically has ADD.
Because he can go after treats in 3 various places and from at least two different angles/sides, he loves it. Will be buying another in a bigger size!!
September 5, 2012