INTRA TRAC 3 Dog Vaccine 2X5ml vials
Dogs kept in kennels, shelters and pet stores are in the danger of getting canine cough. This can be due to various reasons like high density of dogs, arrival of susceptible animals and maybe improper ventilation. The INTRA TRAC 3 Dog Vaccine 2X5ml vials infuse canine adenovirus type-2 to a trusted vaccine, which adds resilience to vaccination procedures. It also protects against most agents, which are involved in cane tracheobronchitis (ITB), thus rendering peace of mind to kennel and shelter owners.
· Useful for kennel, shelter, and pet store owners
· Protects against canine adenovirus
- Can vaccinate puppies as young as three weeks old
- Duan peel-off label for easy record keeping
- Conventional intra nasal administration
- Use as directed on the label