Herm Sprenger Black Finish Prong Dog Collar
The Herm Sprenger prong collar is one of the most recognizable and popular names in obedience training tools. A safe and effective alternative to choker collars, it puts even pressure around the neck, about every half inch, pinching the skin in a band. This collar does not apply direct pressure to the trachea so you can train your dog with little or no tugging, jerking or pulling. The addition of a center plate connector allows the middle link to be configured symmetrically, allowing the prongs to tighten in the same direction. Made of high quality German black stainless steel, the size of this collar can be adjusted by adding or removing the links individually.
- Interlocking links, each link equipped with two blunt prongs
- Slips over dog's head for easy on, easy off
- Slightly beveled pront tips
- Easy to increase or decrease in size
- Made of high quality black stainless steel
- Additional links sold separately (Item 498686)
Collar should fit snuggly just below the dog's ears, measure the circumference of dog's neck and add 2".
Please note: Not recommended for light color dogs.