Halo® Spot’s Stew Puppy Chicken Dry Dog Food
Halo’s holistic approach to dog care is based on treating the “whole animal,” using pure, natural ingredients in optimum formulation to stimulate the body’s ability to heal and maintain itself.
The result is a happier, healthier dog — inside and out. That’s why Spot’s Stew has been the “Gold Standard” in natural dog food for over 20 years. Their commitment to using only the highest quality ingredients in their pet food has never wavered.
· Highest quality protein formula-meat, vegetables and whole grains
· No inferior by-products, no rendered meats, and no meals that can irritate digestive tracts
· Helps maintain strong teeth and bones
· Supports the immune system, joint/skeletal health, muscle development, heart and circulatory system health
· Naturally rich source of key amino acids to help preserve heart and eye health
· Specially formulated for high digestibility and nutritional absorption
· Fortified with vitamins and minerals
Chicken, Whole Dried Eggs, Pea Protein, Oats, Vegetable Broth, Pearled Barley, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Pea Flour, Chicken Liver, Salmon, Flaxseed, Salmon Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Pea Fiber, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Blueberries, Green Beans, Carrots, Cranberries, Zucchini, Alfalfa, Inulin, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Folic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Bitartrate, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum, Enterococcous Faecium, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein - 30.0% Min
Crude Fat - 20.0% Min
Crude Fiber - 6.5% Max
Moisture - 10.0% Max
Omega 6 Fatty Acids - 3.1% Min*
Omega 3 Fatty Acids - .50% Min*
Taurine - 0.1% Min*
Lactobacillus Acidophilus - 120,000,000 CFU/lb Min*
Bifidobacterium Longum - 120,000,000 CFU/lb Min*
Lactobacillus Plantarum - 120,000,000 CFU/lb Min*
Enterococcous Faecium - 120,000,000 CFU/lb Min*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles