Guardian Gear Ride Right Dog Seat Belt Connector
Taking your pet along on a car ride or weekend trip is no longer a hassle because of the Guardian Gear Ride Right Dog Seat Belt Connector. It lets you convert your dog’s existing harness into a travel harness. Just wrap this connector onto a seatbelt and secure the clip to your dog’s harness, and you are done. The adjustable attachment strap allows you to decide the freedom of movement for your canine pal. It is easy to use and very convenient when driving. Featuring heavy-duty, nickel-plated clips, this connector is sturdy and provides a strong hold.
- It's a harness connector for safely taking your dog along on car trips
- It easily and securely wraps around a seatbelt
- It's easy to use, and can be securely clipped onto your dog’s existing harness
- It features an adjustable strap for deciding the freedom of movement for your pet
- It integrates heavy-duty, nickel-plated clips for a strong and secure hold
Seat belt wrap measures 10 1/2"L x 2 1/2"W; Hardware is 3" spring bolts
Adjustable strap 18"-26" including hardware
Polyester, nickel-plated clips, plastic adjusters
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Attach the seat belt connector to your seat belt by opening the Velcro? closure, wrapping the seat belt connector around the seat belt and then pressing the Velcro? closure down.
Using the nickel-plated swivel clip, attach your dog’s harness to the nickel-plated ring on the seat belt connector.
Make any length adjustments necessary using the plastic adjuster on the strap.
Do not leave pets unattended in vehicles.