Guardian Gear Jet Set Pet Stroller
Whether jet-setting around the globe or running out for groceries, our Guardian Gear Jet-Set Pet Strollers allow owners to bring their pets with them without any hassle. It comes with a wide array of convenient features to promote pet safety and comfort, and owner usability.
- The stroller has mesh top and sides which offer more ventilation and a unique design as well.
- Use it as a stroller or easily remove it from the metal frame for use as a carrier.
- The pets stay safe and comfortable in the stroller.
- The stroller has front and back pocket which adds storage.
18 1/2" L x 15 3/4" W x 39" H
600D Double layer fabric and eva foam
(A) Carrier Bag (1)
(B) Wood Board (1)
(C) Cart (1)
Assemble the carrier bag
1. Turn the support ring forward.
2. Seal the support ring by closing the zipper.
3. Insert the Wood Board (B) into the pocket under the carrier bag (Note: Remove wood board before cleaning stroller/carrier).
4. Seal the pocket by securing the Velcro.
Attach the carrier bag to the cart
1. Release the side hook
2. Open the cart and secure it using the side hook.
3. Pull the switch box and recline the handle.
4. Attach the Carrier Bag (A) to the Cart (C) using the buckles behind the bag.
5. Secure the bottom buckle and pull up the strap to release the switch box and then recline the handle bar.
6. Make sure the bag is attached securely.
7. Pull up the strap to raise up the switch box and then x it on the backside tube.
Wipe frame and fabric clean with a damp cloth using a mild soap and water. Let air dry
Store in a clean, dry place
Designed for use with pets only. Recommended for use with one pet only. Do not overload stroller. Maximum weight of pet should not exceed 15 lbs. Use of a safety harness or similar restraint is recommended. Do not leave pet unsupervised in stroller. Do not use stroller on escalators or stairs. Fold stroller and carry. Use brake whenever stroller is parked. Check that frame is locked in place and stroller body secure before placing pet inside. Do not hang heavy items from handles as this may make the stroller unstable. Do not carry additional items in stroller that may cause it to exceed its maximum load capacity.