Get Naked Low Calorie Biscuits Dog Treat
Get Naked™ Low Calorie Biscuits are an excellent everyday anytime treat for all dogs but ideal for overweight, obese or senior that require high fiber and low calorie diets. The average adult dog food contain about 3500 calories per kilogram of food, whereas, our Low Calorie biscuits contain only 2900 calories per kilogram of food. Our unique blend of dietary fiber, soluble and insoluble, not only helps reduce calories but improve digestion, making it ideal treat for dogs with digestive disorders. We use cellulose (insoluble fiber) for its high crude fiber content, which is essential to achieving a low calorie claim as it doesn’t contribute to the overall caloric content. Soluble fiber (oat fiber and flaxseed) is used to help regulate blood sugar by slowing down the absorption of glucose. We use “real meat” to further reduce calories. Get Naked™ Low Calorie Biscuits are made in the USA.
Get Naked Low Calories biscuits have been certified “low glycemic” by the Glycemic Research Institute
- Made in the USA
- Wheat Free, Corn Free, Soy Free
- No added gluten, salt or sugar
- Balance protein profile to help reduce calories and carbs
- Dietary fiber and fructooligosscahrides (FOS) aids digestion
- Certified low glycemic
- Oat Fiber – soluble dietary fiber
- Cellulose Fiber – insoluble dietary fiber that aids digestion
- Flaxseed – soluble dietary fiber with omega 3 fatty acids
- L-carnitine – aids fat metabolism and improves cardiovascular health
- Fish Oil – herring oil high in omega 3, DHA & EPAFructooligossachrides – Prebiotic for good gut health
Size: 12 oz.
Recommended For: Overweight, obese and senior dogs requiring a low-fat treat with high fiber content.
Barley, oatmeal, chicken meal, cellulose fiber, oat fiber, chicken, flaxseed, fructooligosaccharide, cinnamon, fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), L-carnitine, green tea extract (decaf).
Serving Size: 5 g / 1 biscuit
Calories: 14.5 Kcal
Crude Protein min. 20.0%
Crude Fat min.5.0%
Crude Fat max.7.0%
Crude Fiber max.10.0%
Moisture max. 6.0%
Ash max. 5.0%
Sodium 11 mg
* Omega 3 Fatty Acids11 mg
* Omega 6 Fatty Acids69 mg
* Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)8 mg
* Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)8 mg
* L-Carnitine2 mg
* Fructooligossachrides35 mg
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrients Profile