Felocell 3 25 x 1 ml Feline Vaccine
Felocell 3 25 x 1 ml Feline Vaccine has been indicated as an aid in preventing Feline Rhinotracheitis (FVR) caused by Feline Herpesvirus-1, Feline Calicivirus (FCV) and Feline Panleukopenia (FPL) caused by Feline Parvovirus.
- For healthy cats 12 weeks of age or older, but can be used in kittens as young as 6 weeks if they are at higher risk for disease
- Aids in preventing Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis (FVR) caused by Feline Herpesvirus-1, feline respiratory disease caused by Feline Calicivirus (FCV), and Feline Panleukopenia (FPL) caused by Feline Parvovirus (FPV).
Please Note: This item is Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable.
25 x 1-dose Vials
Feline Rhinotracheitis-Calici-Panleukopenia Modified Live Virus Vaccine
Directions for Use:
Vaccination of healthy cats is recommended.
Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine with the sterile diluent provided, shake well, and administer 1 mL intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
Primary Vaccination: Healthy cats 12 weeks of age or older should receive 2 doses administered 3-4 weeks apart. Cats vaccinated at less than 12 weeks of age should be revaccinated at 12 weeks of age.
Revaccination: Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended as recommended by the American Veterinary Medical Association and its Council on Biologic and Therapeutic Agents, the attending veterinarian should determine the frequency of revaccination based on the animal's lifestyle and risk of exposure.
· Store at 2°-7°C. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze.
· Use entire contents when first opened.
· Sterilized syringes and needles should be used to administer this vaccine. Do not sterilize with chemicals because traces of disinfectant may inactivate the vaccine.
· Burn containers and all unused contents.
· Contains gentamicin as preservative.
· Vaccination of pregnant queens should be avoided.
· As with many vaccines, anaphylaxis may occur after use. Initial antidote of epinephrine is recommended and should be followed with appropriate supportive therapy.
· This product has been shown to be efficacious in healthy animals. A protective immune response may not be elicited if animals are incubating an infectious disease, are malnourished or parasitized, are stressed due to shipment or environmental conditions, are otherwise immunocompromised, or the vaccine is not administered in accordance with label directions.