Felidae GF Pure Sea Salmon Dry Cat Food
Today's savings: 14%
Felidae® Grain Free pureSEA™ with Salmon Meal Dry Cat Food
There is an array of choices when it comes to pet nutrition available in the marketplace today and not all choices may be suitable for all pets. To help consumers with the responsibility of making the best choice when it comes to their pet's nutrition and specific needs, CANIDAE offers a wide variety of premium, all natural formulas to choose from. From their four meat protein diets, to their single protein source diets, and now their new grain free formulas, we invite you to see the difference feeding CANIDAE and FELIDAE can make in your pet's diet.
Try this all natural cat food formula with high quality cold water pacific salmon meal. It is grain free with 80% fish protein and 20% vegetable and fruit protein. Felidae® Grain Free pureSEA™ with Salmon Meal Dry Cat Food is made in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- High quality Salmon Meal as the main source of protein
- Essential vitamins and amino acid chelated minerals
- Excellent Palatability and digestibility
- Skin and coat conditioners
- Balanced omega 6 & 3 Fatty Acids with 5 to 1 ratio
- Guaranteed Viable micro-organisms and enzyme activity to break down cellulose
- No corn, wheat, soy grain fractions or fillers
- Naturally Preserved herbal formulation
- pH balanced formulation to promote the prevention of both urinary crystals and calcium oxylate stones
- All-Natural and Holistic food
- Wholesome nutritional brown rice & diversified carbohydrates
- Cranberry formulated
Flavor: Salmon Meal
Recommended For: All cat life stages
Crude Protein (min.): 40.00%
Crude Fat (min.): 20.00%
Crude Fiber (max.): 1.50%
Moisture (max.): 9.00%
Linoleic Acid (an Omega 6 Fatty Acid) (min.): 3.75%
Iron (min.): 150.00 mg/kg
Zinc (min.): 135.00 mg/kg
Vitamin E (min.): 200.00 IU/kg
Taurine (min.): 0.25%
Alpha Linolenic Acid (an Omega 3 fatty acid)* (min.): 0.75%
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (min.): 50.00 mg/kg
Lactobacillus Acidophilus* (min.): 100 million CFU/lb.
Cellulase* (a) (min.):100 CMCU/kg
Calorie Content: 3893 kcal/kg
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
(a) One Carboxymethyl Cellulose Unit (CMCU) liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay.
Salmon meal, menhaden meal, potato protein, potatoes, canola oil, peas, natural flavor, choline chloride, methionine, taurine, suncured alfalfa meal, inulin (from chicory root), lecithin, sage extract, cranberries, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, sunflower oil, yucca schidigera extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, cobalt proteinate, papaya, pineapple.