Eukanuba Dachsund Dry Dog Food
Eukanuba Dachsund Formula Adult Dry Dog Food
Eukanuba Dachsund Formula Dog Food has been prepared especially for your Dachsund’s nutritious well being. Real chicken as the provides an excellent source of protein while wholesome grains such as highly digestible barley and grain sorghum help maintain healthy blood sugar and energy levels. Natural fish oil provides Omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat and Omega fatty acids naturally support a Dachshund’s short legs and long back and nautrally added Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate support healthy hips and joints. FOS (fructooligosaccharides), a prebiotic, works in your dog's digestive tract to support his strong defenses. Added antioxidants, such as Vitamin E support your Dachsund’s immune system and L-Carnitine promotes optimal weight to help maintain joint health. Made in the USA, Eukanuba Dachsund will keep your Dachsund looking, feeling, and performing its best.
- Made in the USA
- Specially formulated for Dachshunds and similar small breeds
- Real chicken as the #1 ingredient provides an excellent source of protein
- Omega fatty acids naturally support a Dachshund’s short legs and long back
- Natural fish oil provides omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides), a prebiotic, works in your dog's digestive tract to support his strong defenses
- Made with antioxidants such as Vitamin E to support your dog's immune system
- Added L-Carnitine promotes optimal weight to help maintain joint health
- Made with highly digestible barley and grain sorghum to help maintain healthy blood sugar and energy levels
- DentaDefense® crunchy kibbles with a coating of micro- crystals scrub your dog's teeth with every bite, reducing plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to bad breath
- No artificial preservatives, artificial flavors or colors
Recommended For: Dachshunds over the age of one as well as similar small breeds such as Dandie Dinmont, Australian, and Skye Terriers and Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen over the age of one
Crude Protein (min): 25.0%
Crude Fat (min): 16.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 4.0%
Moisture (max): 10.0%
Vitamin E (min): 140 IU/kg
L-Carnitine (min): 30 mg/kg
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min): 2.25%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.35%
Glucosamine (min): 375 (min): 375 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate (min): 35 mg/kg
Calorie Content: 405 kcal/cup
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal (Natural source of Chondroitin Sulfate and Glucosamine), Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Chicken Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Brewers Rice, Fish Meal, Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Salt, Flax Meal, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Brewers Dried Yeast, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by DoxieMomma Great for Doxies
I switched to this brand dog food after my eldest doxie started having back pain and now he acts just like a puppy again I love this food for him!
November 4, 2010