Dr Harveys Canine Health Dry Dog Food
Dr. Harvey's Canine Health Dry Dog Food
The Dr. Harvey's Canine Health Dry Dog Food contains the wholesome goodness of 6 certified organic grains, 9 vegetables, 14 herbs containing all of the essential vitamins and minerals, vital to optimal canine health. It makes sure that your beloved pet will enjoy a nutrition rich organic meal without compromising on taste. Dr. Harvey's Canine Health Dry Dog Food is made in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- No preservatives, dyes, or any artificial or synthetic ingredients
- Perfect for dogs with sensitive stomach and digestion problems
- Balanced protein diet
- 100% organic, human grade Ingredients
- Helps make home-cooking easy and balanced
- Can be made with raw or cooked fresh protein
- Helps manage allergies and weight of your pet
5lb bag (makes 33lbs of finished food)
10lb bag (makes 66lbs of finished food)
Recommended For: Adult dogs 18 months to 7 years
Directions For Use:
- Measure 3 red scoops of Canine Health. (scoop enclosed in bag) Put the mix into a bowl.
- Add approximately 8 ounces of pure hot water and mix.
- Let the mixture stand for approximately eight minutes until cool.
- Add your choice of protein approximately 6 ounces of chicken, turkey, beef, fish, eggs etc. The meat can be raw or cooked depending on your preference.
- Add 1 tablespoon of either flax seed oil, wheat germ oil, borage oil, or use Dr.Harvey’s Health and Shine
Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Barley Flakes, Organic Triticale Flakes, Organic Spelt Flakes, Organic Brown Rice Flakes, Organic Kamut Flakes, Sweet Potatoes*, Carrots*, Potatoes*, Zucchini*, Peas**, Green Beans*, Beets*, Broccoli*, Parsley Leaf, Calcium Citrate, Lecithin Granules, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Alfalfa Leaf, Rose Hips*, Red Clover Blossoms*, Oat Straw*, Flax Seed Meal*, Rosemary Leaf*, Dandelion Root*, Peppermint Leaf*, Ginger Root*, Foenugreek*, Fennel Seed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maggie Awesome
Dog LOVES it, and no more GI problems. Easy to use.
September 15, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by CARA LAWRENCE LOVE THIS FOOD!
Feeding 2 great danes, nutrition is key. I have tried everything from 5 star kibble to raw. Nothing compares.
December 23, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by cindy My Dogs love this Food!
Both my dogs love this food and I feel great about feeding them such a healthy meal.
September 16, 2011