Devon-Aire® Ladies’ North Park Lace Paddock Boots
Perfect for the barn environment! High quality water resistant, breathable synthetic leather boots are durable, comfortable and easy care low maintenance - quick wipe with a damp cloth restores the shine and new look. No need to buff or polish. TPR outsole is specially designed for the tough barn environment. Excellent traction and skid resistant is also oil and chemical resistant. Special tread design prevents dirt and debris from sticking to the sole. Elegant design will keep you wearing them away from the barn.
· TCS (Total Comfort System) promotes air circulation, odor control, antifungal and antibacterial properties.
· Moisture wicking lining keeps feet cool, comfortable and dry. Reduces fatigue and promotes maximum comfort.
· TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) Outsole specifically designed to provide maximum shock absorption it is slip resistant and reduces clogging with exclusive traction design. It is also oil and chemical resistant. Contoured carbon steel shank provides safe maximum support and control.
· Heavy duty water proof nylon stitching
· Reinforce spur rests
· Reinforced toe and heel counters
· Double stitched toe cap
· Twin “V” gussets on the cuff
· Reinforced speed laces
· Top cuff pull tabs
· Notch flex eyelet panels for comfort
Note: These boots have more of an arch support and run approximately one size smaller than normal. When ordering, please be sure to size up one size.