Crypton® Melrose Pear Round Bolster Dog Bed
Crypton Melrose Pear Round Bolster Dog Bed combines a luxury floral design with superior durability and is topped off with amazing comfort to create the ultimate bolster dog bed. This elegant floral design looks amazing in any home décor.
The Melrose Round Bolster Bed features an elevated design and offers bolstered sides for additional. Crypton Dog Beds are designed using Super Fabric technology that offers permanent stain microbial protection and an integrated barrier to ensure nothing penetrates into the cushion.
Crypton® Super Fabric is permanently stain, moisture, mildew, bacteria, odor-resistant and is the only fabric on the market deemed a non-porous surface. Crypton Super Fabric is super soft, easy-to-clean and features an integrated, impenetrable barrier that means spills, splashes, leaks and dribbles will never seep through to the padding or stuffing. Super Fabric’s additional protection was specifically designed with pet households in mind.
To make your bed even more special, we’ve included three special gifts!
Included with your Melrose Pear Round Bolster Dog Bed is:
1. A sample of our fabulous pet cleaner, to erase all trace of K9 stains
2. A makeup bag that does double duty as a stylin' doggie treat pouch
3. A copy of Bark, our favorite dog magazine
- Made in the USA
- Elegant designer floral pattern
- Elevated design
- Bolstered sides for added support
- Permanently stain, moisture, mildew, bacteria, odor-resistant
- Only fabric on the market deemed a non-porous surface
- Designed using a permanent stain microbial protection and an integrated barrier to ensure nothing penetrates into the cushion
- 100% machine washable, removable cover
- GREENGUARD® certified fabric
- Environmentally friendly technology
*When used in conjunction with our EPA approved Crypton Disinfectant & Deodorizer
28” in diameter
Recommended for x-small and small size dogs
37” in diameter
Recommended for small and medium size dogs
44” in diameter
Recommended for medium and large size dogs