Cruising Companion Classic Car Seat Cover
The Cruising Companion Classic Car Seat Cover is an ideal accessory for pet owners as it allows them to take their pets along on drives and weekend trips. Made from heavy-duty, scratch-resistant polyester, this cover is durable, and also features attachment straps to ensure a firm and strong fit. It fits the back seats of most cars, and also features seatbelt holes. This cover serves the dual purposes of providing your pet with sustained comfort throughout the trip, and protecting your priceless upholstery from dirt, per hair, and scratches.
- This car seat cover is useful when carrying pets in vehicle
- It helps protect your car’s rear seat upholstery from dirt, scratches and pet hair
- The seat cover is durable, and is made from heavy-duty, scratch-resistant polyester
- It comes with attachment straps for a firm and secure fit
- It provides sustained comfort for your pet throughout the trip
55"L x 42"W
Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Line dry.
Place Car Seat Cover in the back of car. The end marked "T" on the back should cover the top of the seat. The end marked "B" should cover the bottom.
Fit the elastic straps on each corner of the Cover over the corners of the seat.
To attach the Cover to the top of the seat: hook the elastic straps together and loop them around the headrests. The ties can also be attached to the headrests, or to bars behind the seat for additional support.
To attach the Cover to the bottom of the seat, hook the elastic straps around the metal bars that run under the seat. The ties can also be attached to the bars underneath the seat for additional support.
If using a safety harness with a seatbelt attachment, thread the seatbelt through the hole in the Cover.