Comfort Zone with Feliway Stress Reducing Pheromone for Kittens and Cats
Don’t let destructive behavior ruin your relationship with your cat. If something disrupts your cat’s environment, such as a new pet, visitors, having a baby, moving to a new home or even rearranging the furniture, he may start urine marking, scratching or even stop eating. Comfort Zone® with Feliway® products help control destructive urine marking and scratching associated with fear or stressful situations.
When your cat rubs his face on an object, or even you, he is releasing the feline facial pheromone that marks the area as familiar and safe. Comfort Zone with Feliway mimics this feline facial pheromone that helps a cat feel at home in his environment. When he senses this facial pheromone through the nasal passage, he recognizes it as familiar and does not feel the urge to urine mark or scratch.
- One bottle lasts 4 weeks
- Does not affect humans or other pets
- Not a drug or tranquilizer; product is non-toxic and odorless
- Will calm stress associated with traveling, new home environments, and additions to family and other animals
- Will reduce or completely stop behaviors such as (but not limited to): scratching, spraying/urine marking, loss of appetite, and a reduced desire to play and interact
1. Remove bottle cap
2. Screw diffuser onto the bottle and tighten
3. Plug into an electric socket in the room your cat is in most
4. Replace bottle after 4 weeks
5. Allow 90 days for best results
Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone . . . . . . . 2%
Excipients to . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .100g
How does it work?
The diffuser works by using a heating element to disperse the pheromone into the air. Once the pheromone is present, the pet breathes it in, and the pheromone attaches to a receptive organ called the vomeronasal organ located in the nasal cavity. The vomeronasal organ then signals the brain, via nerves, and a sense of well-being is established.