Comfort Zone with D.A.P. Stress Reducing Pheromone for Puppies and Dogs
Every year, thousands of dogs end up in animal shelters because of behavior problems. Most of these are caused by the dog’s natural reaction to stress, fear or separation issues. Comfort Zone® with D.A.P.® (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) products mimic the "appeasing" pheromones secreted by nursing mother dogs, sending a signal of comfort and safety to her puppies. When your dog or puppy senses the pheromone, he feels secure and comfortable, reducing his fear reactions and his urge to act out destructively through chewing, excessive barking, or house soiling.
- One bottle lasts 4 weeks
- Does not affect humans or other pets
- Not a drug or tranquilizer; product is non-toxic and odorless
- Will calm stress associated with separation anxiety, traveling, thunderstorms, and new home environments
- Will reduce or completely stop behaviors such as (but not limited to): barking, whimpering/whining, urinating and defecating, and chewing
1. Remove bottle cap
2. Screw diffuser onto the bottle and tighten
3. Plug into an electric socket in the room your dog is in most
4. Replace bottle after 4 weeks
5. Allow 90 days for best results
How does it work?
The diffuser works by using a heating element to disperse the pheromone into the air. Once the pheromone is present, the pet breathes it in, and the pheromone attaches to a receptive organ called the vomeronasal organ located in the nasal cavity. The vomeronasal organ then signals the brain, via nerves, and a sense of well-being is established.