Buddy Beds Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed
Today's savings: 10%
Buddy Beds® Memory Foam Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed
The Buddy Beds Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed is a premium orthopedic memory foam dog bed with luxurious, quilted taupe suede microfiber cover and offers high-quality fiberfill bolstered sides.
Buddy Beds Memory Foam Beds has received top awards for being the “Best Pet Bed*" in the pet industry. Unlike other dog beds that claim to be “orthopedic”, Buddy Beds® combines high grade density memory foam with and additional layer of supportive foam to prevent the bed from “bottoming out”, making it truly orthopedic.
Buddy Beds are specially designed for dogs with injuries, disabilities, cancer, terminal illness, arthritis, paralysis, or other health problems. The comfortable memory foam eliminates pressure points. Our Memory Foam Dog Beds support back and joints, elevated to insulate from drafty floors, and offers warm and security your best friend deserves!
*Voted “Best Pet Bed” by Pet Age Magazine; Animal Wellness Seal of Approval recipient
- Highest grade memory foam available
- Bolstered sides offer additional support and comfort
- A snuggly soft quilted suede microfiber
- Overstuffed bolstered side with a high-quality fiber-fill
- Will NOT lump or flatten - like most other bolsters
- Superior design gives the stability essential in maintaining the bolster's shape
- Neutral taupe color - goes with any décor
- Cover zips off for easy machine washing
- Water resistant with breathable protective liner
- Non-toxic, formaldehyde, phthalates, PVC and BPA Free
- 100% washable, removable cover
- Built to last for years
- Give your dog the ultimate in comfort
- Reduces aches and pains for your dog
- Protective liner keeps bed anti-bacterial, anti-dust mite and allergen free
- Elevated to insulate from drafty doors
- Offers warmth and security your dog deserves
(20” W x 27” L x 5” H)
(33” W s 23” L x 5”)
(30" W x 34" L x 5" H)
(33" W x 40" L x 5" H)
Memory Foam Density: 5 lb (2” thick)
Supporting Layer: 3” thick supporting foam
Suede Quilted Microfiber
Comparison ChartBuddy Beds Orthopedic Beds
Browse 2 questions and 2 answers
Show all answers
| Sort by
Why did you choose this?
Our dog loves the Buddy bolster bed but after one or two washings, we cannot get the cover to zip back onto the bolster. Used cold water to prevent shrinkage. Any advice?
Best Answer: Same problem here and I wish I could help. I ended up just leaving the zipper open halfway. I really wish the company that makes these expensive beds had tested such an obvious potential problem. My dog is old and makes laundering the cover necessary quite frequently. Love the bed, but the cover? Not so much. I could not recommend this bed for that reason.