BLUE Naturally Fresh™ Quick-Clumping Formula Cat Litter
New BLUE Naturally Fresh™ Quick-Clumping Formula Cat Litter is made with 100% natural walnut shells that contain a proprietary blend of fibrous materials that have been proven in laboratory tests to neutralize odor better than other leading clumping brands.
BLUE Naturally Fresh™ Quick-Clumping Formula Cat Litter is super absorbent and forms hard clumps within 15 minutes- faster than pine, corn, or wheat based cat litter, making clean-up simple and mess-free.
Unlike clay litter, which often throws off silica dust, BLUE Naturally Fresh is virtually dust-free and is low tracking so it doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws. The low tracking formula doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws, keeping it in the litter box and out of your house.
This 100% eco-friendly cat litter is made right here in the USA and is formulated with 100% all-natural and biodegradable* walnut shells, an annually renewable non-food agricultural product. BLUE Naturally Fresh contains NO chemicals or toxins so it’s 100% safe for you and your cat.
* BLUE Naturally Fresh litter is biodegradable if composted or disposed in a similar fashion. Landfill disposal of litter in plastic bags is not conducive to biodegradation.
- Made in the USA
- 100% Eco-friendly formula
- 100% biodegradable and is made from walnut shells
- Contains no chemicals or toxins
- Offers superior odor control compared to other leading clumping litters
- Faster, harder clumping for easier scooping
- Virtually NO dust
- Low tracking, doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws
100% walnut shells
Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces sometimes carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and people with suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.
Instructions for Use:
- Fill clean litter box to the recommended level of 3” of BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter.
- BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter forms an easily removable clump of waste when wet. Remove with a scoop and discard according to your local regulations.
- Maintain by removing clumps and solid waste daily. Add more litter, as needed, to maintain 3” depth.
- It is recommended that you clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to maintain a fresh and healthy litter box for your cat.
- Based on a single-cat household, BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.