BLUE Naturally Fresh™ Non-Clumping Pellet Formula Cat Litter
New BLUE Naturally Fresh™ Non-Clumping Pellet Formula Cat Litter is the leader in pellet formula cat litter and has been laboratory tested to provide 2 times the odor control of leading non-clumping pet cat litters. The low tracking pellet formula doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws, keeping it in the litter box and out of your house.
BLUE Naturally Fresh™ Non-Clumping Pellet Formula Cat Litter is made from 100% eco-friendly, USA grown, and 100% biodegradable* walnut shells, an annually renewable non-food agricultural product.
It contains NO chemical and toxins and unlike clay litter which often throws off silica dust, BLUE Naturally Fresh is virtually dust-free providing a healthier environment for you and your cat
* BLUE Naturally Fresh litter is biodegradable if composted or disposed in a similar fashion. Landfill disposal of litter in plastic bags is not conducive to biodegradation.
- Made in the USA
- 100% Eco-friendly formula
- Made from all-natural walnut shells
- 100% biodegradable
- Contains NO chemicals or toxins
- Provides 2 times the odor control of other leading pellet cat litters
- Virtually NO dust
- Low tracking formula
100% walnut shells
Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces sometimes carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and people with suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.
Instructions for Use:
- Fill clean litter box to the recommended level of 2” of BLUE Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter.
- Maintain by “skimming” out the solid waste daily.
- Gently shake litter box from side to side to mix any recently used moist litter with dry litter. If mixing with scoop is needed, gently shake from side to side afterwards to bring dry material to top of litter box.
- It is recommended that you clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to maintain a fresh and healthy litter box for your cat.
- Based on a single-cat household, BLUE Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.